Let Florida Patients Get Tested and Treated Faster for Flu and Strep at Local Pharmacies
House Bill 389/Senate Bill 714 is Essential to the Future of Health Care in Florida:
- Increases access and streamlines health care needs for Florida patients.
- Creates a collaboration among local pharmacists and physicians.
- Lessens the number of patients, some uninsured, flooding emergency rooms with flu and strep symptoms.
- Slows the spread of these contagious illnesses by providing more options for patients to be tested and treated for flu and strep.
- Allows patients who do not have insurance to be tested at local pharmacy at lower costs.